25 Favorites from Nordstrom Home
I’ve always loved Nordstrom for clothing, accessories, makeup and shoes but never really thought of them for home goods. Well, they are adding a lot of great stuff to their e-commerce site for the home and they asked me to share some of my favorite items (most for under $200!)
2. Adore these polka dot stemless wine glasses form Kate Spade.
3. Cool branch candlesticks.
4. The prettiest packaging on these Monique Lhuillier candles (my wedding dress designer!)
5. LOVE this cutting board. Like, for reals.
7. A rustic woven throw perfect to add texture to any space.
8. Vintage cool alarm clock.
9. A crisp black bordered pillow.
10. OK, this little plate made me laugh because it reminds me of this one time my parents got a grill with a rotisserie and after working so hard to get the chicken on the thing and then actually roasted, my mom could notfigure out how to get it OFF the rotisserie. Cut to me walking outside to find her whacking at the chicken with a butcher knife in frustration, with all the dogs standing around her delighted as pieces of chicken rained down on them. I think she needs this.
11. A pretty, detailed quilt, great for layering on a bed.
12. Cool grey and white ikat chevron sheets.
13. Adore the little sayings on these Andrea Schroder candles, and Basil Lemongrass sound perfect to light in the kitchen!
14. Simple, pretty hem-stiched sheets.
15. Adore the emerald stitching on this accent pillow.
16. Yummy towels. I always need new towels and these have good reviews!
17. They sell the Westin Heavenly Bed line and I bet this comforter rocks (may have to order for my new bed!)
18. This stripe throw reminds me of my favorite striped shirts!
19. I’ve used these hobnail candles on a couple photoshoots. Love the texture, and you can use the glass to hold makeup brushes or pens when it’s burned down!
20. Adorable navy ikat polka dot shower curtain (paired with navy walls- adorbs.)
21. Velvet and tassel pillows in a few colors.
22. Another hilariously awesome gift- a wine holder for the bathtub or shower. I mean, if you drink wine in the shower you might have a problem, but in the tub is TOTALLY acceptable. And this keeps it from slipping off the edge of the tub and INTO your bath (which has totally never happened to me. Ever.)
23. A petite Merci sign to remind one of Paris.
24. Adorable print tiny bowls perfect for sauces, snacks and the like.
SHOP THE POST:
* This post was sponsored by Nordstrom. All selections and opinions are my own.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.