I have no clothes.
Seriously, I want to bag every single thing in my closet and give it to Goodwill.
Fall is rapidly approaching and as the air gets chillier I have some serious fall shopping to do. Nubby old sweaters have seen their last day, time for some fresh fall fashion (click on pics for links). Sorry this is so short, more to come this afternoon, but I have a meeting to run off to!!
2) Sweater dresses that look great with tights! Easy and fabulous.
3) Full skirts paired with fitted tops and big chunky necklaces.
4) Ruffled bright blouses
5) Alice & Olivia pants (amazing fit!) or Theory pants (always tailored perfectly)
6) Shoes. I never buy shoes and I need to start. Booties and more patterned kicks are on my list.
7) Gobs of great belts and the Anya Hindmarch for Target bags (woo hoo)!