Ideal summer Friday pic from Cheetah Is The New Black.
It’s summer guys, and so I’m gonna kick it casual-style with this post today, which is a mix of things I’ve gotten that I’m loving and some things I’m wanting. Easy peasy :)
CLICK IMAGES FOR LINKS
1) This cream is SO expensive. But I got a deluxe sample and I REALLY liked it and swear it helped my skin after only 4 days. Even Andrew said “you look glowy”, which delighted me to no end and convinced me to buy the full bottle. I’ll report back in a month with results.
2) This bag is GORGEOUS and has a detachable crossbody strap AND a matching/ attached sunglasses case! BRILLIANT!
3) After hearing all the hype I tried Glossier’s Cloud Paint as I was looking for another option for non-powder blush. It’s great- and even more impressive was their customer service- I ordered another color that did not show up on my skin and asked to exchange for another color and they told me to keep the one I had to give to a freind and sent me the new color (Storm), which works awesome for me! I also got a sample of their perfume which I really liked and ordered.
4) STOP THE PRESSES- my beloved sweater blazer comes in leopard for fall. ALL REJOICE.
5) I got this tee in another color from the Nordstrom sale and LOVE the fit- so I’m getting this color too.
6) A chunky tortoise resin necklace is a go-to for me.
7) This dress is so expensive but OMG, I love it. It’s such an interior design kind of fabric, but in a gown. Also comes in other cuts and in navy and green versions too! WAAAAAAAANT. :(
8) Loving this scalp scrub shampoo for getting all the dry shampoo residue out of my hair- the best part? It LATHERS!
9) I have gotten SO, SO many questions about this necklace not only on Instagram but in real life too… so I thought I’d share it again here!
11) This photo got me SO excited for fall clothes- these jeans look amazing and are under $90! Worth ordering to try!
12) Another striped shirt? Yes please. I love this taupe/ navy combo with denim!
13) These mother of pearl studs are adorable and such an everyday classic.
14.) This satin bias cut skirt is something you can wear now with a tank and denim jacket, and a cute slouchy sweater na boots in the fall! And it’s under $50!
15) Allison in my office SWEARS this transforms her into a different person in the morning so I’m going to have to try that!