Fashion Friday: Late Summer Essentials
Can you believe it’s already almost AUGUST? I can’t, summer is flying and there is so much yet I still want to do! So when it comes to fashion/ beauty right now I keep things simple. I’m almost always in jeans and some sort of tank or tee and this bag with these selections (above and below in the collage) ready to go. Saks asked me this month to share the essentials I use day in and day out. This tote is new to the rotation, but it’s the perfect seagrass summer tote- it fits enough stuff for work AND on weekends with the kids without feeling super bulky. And I love the little fringe tassel detail!
Here are some more additional items (click for links) with some commentary on why I like each item below:
- Ulla Johnson tote– see above :)
- Le Labo Santal 33– I know, so many people wear it, but it’s so unique on everyone and I just love it.
- I keep losing these Tom Ford sunnies I love so much- the perfect big but not TOO big size. I just hope I keep FINDING them!
- YSL Touche Eclat has always been a purse must have for touch ups, this high coverage version is even better.
- Dior lip balm in Mahogany. I hope the lip oil comes back in this color too- perfect neutral!
- I’m a concealer girl- and the other mainstay for me is Cle de Peau
- Gold hoop earrings always!
- Flat suede sandals– I have so many pairs of this exact color because they go with everything, these Veronica Beards have that extra detail of the raffia loop.
- Nude thongs that never shows.
- The best smelling fancy hand sanitizer.
- Flare white jeans that are quite slimming.
- Cropped white jeans for more casual outfits.
- My favorite NOT GLITTERY Bobbi bronzer in Stonestreet
- Paired with their highlighter in Afternoon Glow.
- I love a good coin pendant– sort of a daily for me.
- A simple green tank looks great with white denim or denim cutoffs
- When not in jeans, I’m in some sort of tank dress .
- I adore the slim buckle of these suede heeled mules. Leg lengthening.
- Supergoop Unseen always under my makeup!
- You know me and black and white stripes– match made in heaven!
- My rule- bright red on toes, pale pink on tips (one coat plus top coat).
** This post was sponsored by Saks. All product selections, opinions and styling is my own.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.