Fashion Friday: My Ad Outfit
I got a lot of emails and comments asking about what I was wearing and about my hair in my ad for IKEA on OWN. I actually got to dress myself, which was pretty awesome. I wanted to look like myself so I wore a bunch of old clothes- which was funny considering that i went crazy out of my mind shopping for the shoot…. and wore none of the stuff I bought (thank goodness for saved receipts!) Here’s the info…
1) How I typically do my hair (and how they did it for the shoot)- no product used, just air dry and then use this awesome clipless barrel curling iron and wrap 1″-2″ sections around it and hold. Tousle, spray a smidge and go.
2) Skinny leopard belt– a must have.
3) J.Crew No. 2 Pencil skirt– mine is the wool version (yellow not available) but this new version for spring in cotton would be great. It is hands down the most flattering skirt ever- I have three. And I am LUSTING after this new version!!!
4) Another closet MUST have- this chambray shirt. Perfect with dressy bottoms or white jeans or bright shorts in summer.
5) The necklace I had on was from the stylists stuff, but this one would be sweet. And it’s dirt cheap.
6) Leopard heels. Another must worth investing in.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.