It’s that time of year again! One of my favorite things to do besides red carpet reviews are gift guides!!! In another life I always wanted to be a magazine editor and I have to say, so far this year the gift guides I’ve seen in magazines have been kind of disappointing. Either totally not realistic or fantastically blah. I hope that mine will land somewhere in the middle- attainable, real gifts that you really could give.
So here are my picks for HIM!
1. The Jawbone UP3 is the most advances fitness tracker ever. Andrew said it was “cool” so here it is! :)
2. If you have not gotten any men in your life this game DO IT. Beyond fun, hilarious and every guy I’ve met loves it. Also get the extension packs.
4. Here’s a gadget also Andrew approved- the Dropcam– for those who want to keep an eye on their house or perhaps a favorite dog left home.
6. Keeping their shoes nice and scuff-less seem to be a “thing” for guys- this shoe care kit is handsome and super useful. They say you can tell a lot abut a man from his shoes…
7. A little something to keep in the car or briefcase just in case- the best looking Swiss Army knife I’ve ever seen.
8. A book of the famous Land Rover driving tours– I know a few men in my life (dad, husband, brothers…) who might be getting this. :)
10. Perhaps he had a shitty year? This middle finger sculpture might be JUST the thing to stick on his desk.
11. The Bose Soundlink speaker is the perfect way to bring his tunes with him anywhere.
13. Stylish grown up sneakers for weekends.
16. Pair this beautiful decanter with his favorite bottle of whiskey or scotch.
18. A Jonathan Adler dartboart! Who said the bar favorite has to be anything less than chic??