Happy Cyber Monday everyone! :) Here is my gift guide for kids both human and furry. Lots of sales to be had today on all my gift guides!
1. I die for these reversible Billy Wolf dog jackets.
2. A taxi toy for the urban pup.
3. Discreet leather poop bag cases ready to monogram with your dog’s name.
4. If I had a girl dog I would SO dress her up in these adorable flower collars from Pecan Pie Puppies (my boys have been rocking their bow ties for a while now and everyone asks where they are from!)
may have totally ordered a pair of these sweaters for the boys. DIE.
7. This Whistle Labs device tracks your dogs activity- great for those who worry about what their pets do all day or have a chubby pup that needs to slim down.
8. Who doesn’t love Mac & Cheese? I can tell you my dogs do- so gift some mac & cheese flavored treats.
9. This toy is a HUGE hit in our house (nicknamed “Cookie Ball”). Baxter is obsessed with it and it keeps him busy and entertained. Oliver just prefers to be fat and sit on the couch and watch him.
10. I cannot even STAND this little cheetah coat– I really can’t. If you have a daughter/ granddaughter please buy her this for me. :)
11. A killer snow tube that kids will freak out for.
12. Also fun, a snowball launcher!
13. For the musical little lady, a sparkly real guitar. Win win.
14. I adore these tiny gold moccasins for babies.
15. Little boys may not be a jazzed about this toggle sweater as we adults, but HOW DARLING!
16. I adore the concept behind this high tech piggy bank Porkfolio– it syncs to a smart phone and tells you how much money has been saved and helps kids learn about finances. PLus the nose lights up when you deposit a coin, so there’s that. :)
17. I had a gorgeous wood shingled dollhouse as a girl and I love this classic style free from plastic! Plus you can put it together together. :)
18. I saw these amazing blankets by Maine based Erin Flett last weekend and just love this one for a girl’s room!
19. An old school tire swing for some throwback fun.
21. A make your own tutu kit, because all little girls need a tutu.
22. A life size stuffed dog for the little one who loves puppies and may not have one of their own yet.
23. The most adorable layette collection in chic black and white stripes (pair with those gold moc’s above for an adorable set!)
27. Funky headphones to keep YOUR sanity in check and them stylish.
28. A pretty sweet skateboard, if I do say so myself.
29. A bean bag toss game is fun for the entire family (even the older kids- we played this summer and had a ball).
30. Kids Made Modern art studio set for the budding artist!
Piperlime– 30% off everything with code CYBERSALE
Gap– 40% off everything with code CYBER
Banana Republic– 40% off everything with code CYBER
Jcrew– 30% off everything with code MONDAY
West Elm– up to 25% off plus free shipping
Target– Tons of deals up to 60% off.
Shopbop– up to 25% off your order
Furbish Studio– 20% off your order of $75 or more with code HOLLADAY
L.L. Bean– 10% off your purchase with code THANKS10