It’s down to the wire shopping time, and just in the nick of it are my Holiday 2011 Gift Guides! Beginning today with gift ideas for the ladies in your life. Later this week will be suggestions For Him, For Home, For Kids (and Pets) and Under $75. Get your wallets out!
1) Adorable wellies from British company Joules.
3) Stackable rings (buy one, buy a couple) from Robindira Unsworth.
4) Tassel earrings that look gorgeous on anyone from Anthropologie.
5) Can’t afford Scalamandre’s famous zebra wallpaper? Get her the umbrella. So Margot Tenenbaum.
6) Every girl needs a faux fur vest, this one from Calvin has a great waist sash.
7) Monogrammed iPhone covers from Iomoi are perfection.
8) A piece of historical style for the classic gal from the Metropolitain Museum Shop.
10) For the glam wino, an amethyst bottle stopper.
11) The must have accessory of the year, a big gold watch. This one by Nixon is affordable too!
12) Glam earbuds from designer Rebecca Minkoff.
13) A hilariously true hat from Kate Spade.
15) I am obsessed with Malin + Goetz products– especially the Peppermint Shampoo and Rum Body Wash.
16) For the tea drinker who gets annoyed with the flapping string and tag, the perfect travel mug!