Mother’s Day Gift Guide
1.Gorgeous monogrammed napkins in a variety of colors.
2. I adore these New York Stoneware mugs. A set of 4 would be amazing.
3. An upgraded version of the “boat & tote”.
4. My favorite Jane Win coin necklaces!
5. These pajamas are insanely soft and this pattern reminds me of wallpaper.
6. This line of Hermes scents are all spring/summer faves.
7. Acrylic versions of my favorite stemless Juliska wine glasses for patio drinking
8. These bath bombs make skin smooth and have CBD for relaxation.
12. A cute poncho trimmed in faux leather.
13. One of our candles from our collection with Jill Rosenwald– now in GREEN too! Refillable or use as a jewelry dish when done!
14. The Dyson Airwrap. I have to say, I’m intrigued.
15. This arrangement has such unique presence.
16. For the mom who likes to work out- in ear headphones that won’t budge.
17. The new Token bracelet from my collection with M. Flynn- a modern take on the “charm bracelet”.
18. This darling little woven bag has a cute beaded handle and a crossbody strap.
19. One of my all time favorite perfume oils. My mom wears it too.
20. These sneakers have such a cult following!
21. These cute beach blankets have a metal rivet in the center for your beach umbrella!
22. Keep mom safe with some designer masks!
25. Blockprint oven mitt and potholder. Always needed!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.