Friday thoughts on things: 1/15/15
1. We have booked a ski trip in February, so I am shopping for snow related items. I have always wanted a pair of these bad boys, soooo I got me some.
2. Loving this cute little coat rack! The colors mixed with black and bras are pretty adorable.
3. The Tangent Notebooks will provide a stylish place for you to rage about life, or just jot down some to-do’s
4. Do yourself a favor and buy a couple pairs of these jeggings. Flattering and comfy….not to mention on sale with a buy 1 get one 50% off deal!
5.I am gonna give this book a try. Anything to ease my crazy a bit, I will give a go!
6. I Spy DIY made these cute little DIY coffee cups. On the list of “DIY’s I’d like to try)
7. Can anyone say “Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Shake“. How can this be anything but amazing and worthy of trying out the recipe yo self.
8. I have my eyes on some pastel bedding for a couple of clients. I am crushing on this amethyst linen bedding from West Elm, as well as their other pastel color offerings. It’s such an easy way to breathe some fresh air into the bedroom! (image via here)
happy Friday lovers!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.