Mother’s Day Part II: Breakfast Essentials
Photo by Nicki Sebastian
Alright Mother’s Day party people! It’s kind of time to start planning your morning at home spoooooiling your moms with breakfast in bed.
I already mentioned to ya guys that we’re whipping up waffles in my post last week… and while I’d looooove to have breakfast in bed… I actually have the most fun cooking with Mike and Gwynnie. G is soooo helpful these days and I know she’s going to have way too much fun helping cook this feast AKA make a mess with the waffle batter.
So here’s what I got on my mind for our breakfast….
- Waffles or French Toast: I’m cutting out dairy these days, but I’m still making waffles the star of our breakfast, and thank goooodness I found these vegan waffles because they’re bestttt. But for all you dairy lovin’ folk, I highly suggest you make this french toast, because GD are they good.
- Frittata: My favorite part of a frittata is that you can put whaaaatever you want in it! Meat, no meat, tons of veggies, just a little… whatever! They are so easy to make and everyone loves ‘em.
- Fruit: We always have a bowl of fruit, so grab whatever you can from the farmer’s market the day before. Cut ‘em up, put them in a pretty bowl and try not to eat them all while you’re cooking everything else.
- Coffee, OJ, Champagne: Remember…. breakfast ain’t breakfast without a big pot of coffee and a side of freshly squeezed OJ. And let’s be real, we’re going to have celebratory champagne because we’ll be celebrating…… me/mom/creator of this family!
ANYWAY, we just got some awesome new things in Shoppe that I know are gonna look reaaaaal good on my kitchen counter come Mother’s Day breakfast. Take a look at what we’ve got and get to plannin’!
Also… are you guys into me sharing some of my favorite recipes? Do you want to see more entertaining tips? Leave a comment and let me know!!!
1. Linun Hedvig Apron in Ink Blue, $83
3. Spencer Cups, $8
4. Old Fashion Waffle Iron, $29
6. 5″ Chef’s Chrome Pepper Mill, $98
7. Jenn Kitchen Cloth, $15
8. Oslo Matte Black Cutlery Set, $90
10. Buckskin Mug by Meghan Flynn, $36
11. Looped Spoons, $74
12. Leather Wrapped Vases, $120
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.