Busy and Bustling
Every week I talk about it being crazy busy and ‘oh what a whirlwind’, and on and on. After saying it a few times I get the feeling that this is just how life’s going to go for a while. I wanted to give you guys a little peek on some of the things going on here behind the House of Earnest Scenes this week, other places you can find my work, and what’s down the road (since my very vague New Year’s post).
- I’ve just finished up a big photo shoot for Emma Magazine to go in their February issue. A graphic designer, photographer, and a few very special sponsors donated their efforts, products, and talents to the shoot. It was like producing a movie and planning a wedding rolled into one day and I absolutely loved it! I’m crazy excited to see how the professional photos turned out this week, but above are a few glimpses from my and other attendees’ instagram.
- I turned around yesterday and had a wonderful meeting with a future bride about her destination wedding in Savannah, which I am really looking forward to. I am putting together a proposal/design direction for her and will give you guys a sneak peek next week!
- I got a very new business card stamp which is more service/business geared rather than blog geared. I plan to use both – one to spread the word about House of Earnest and one to spread the word about my freelance DIY, styling, and floral work.
- I’m writing regularly on Etsy (check out some of my posts!)
- I’ve begun to brainstorm more ideas like this one for Style Me Pretty’s new ‘At Home’ blog.
- I have two other (really big) projects that are in the planning stage that I can’t tell you right now (so mean of me, right?)… but believe me when I say they’re huge. huge.
- I’m preparing for Alt Design Summit which is just in two weeks! I’m speaking on a social media and technology in blogging.
- I turn 30!!! this week!
I don’t want to come off all “look how busy I am”… so don’t get me wrong. I wanted to give you guys some sneaks into what’s going on behind the scenes here, what you can expect to see more of in the future, and why I run around like a chicken without a head (wait, where did I leave my head?).
There are so many exciting things going on right now, I feel like I’m living in a flurry of ideas all the time and I love every second of it.
Let me know what you’re up to? Anything exciting on the horizon?
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.