- 1 lb Salmon filet
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic (I use these)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Bag of frozen, steam-in-bag brown rice
- Bag of steam-in-bag green beans
Cut salmon into 4 equal pieces. Place each piece on a square of tin foil. In a small bowl, mix together oil, tomatoes, capers, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice. Spoon over salmon filets. Fold foil into little packets ensuring ends are tightly folded, but salmon isn’t crowded… check out my IG highlights to see this in action.
Bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes. Meanwhile, heat rice and green beans in the microwave. Serve salmon over rice and alongside beans.