Today is my very first blogiversary! Can you believe it?
I sure can’t.
Part of me feels like I’ve been blogging forever and another part of me still feels like I’ve just skimmed the surface of all I want to do an accomplish here! I have so many exciting plans and goals for year TWO:
- Improve my photography (and consequently my photographic documentation that I post)
- Start a couple of regular column-style posts (one is coming tomorrow!)
- Learn photoshop (got it for my birthday last week, so now I’m ready to learn!)
- Post more fun DIYs (and get one in print!)
- Post more original ideas and content that you won’t see splashed across every other part of the internet
- Get more reader interaction going on
- Tweak and refine my branding, graphics, and site design.
- Collaborate with some other bloggers to increase the variety and voice of the blog
- Secure some amazing sponsors!
So that’s all I can think of at this moment, but there are always about a billion goals swimming around in my brain. I dream way bigger than my mental capacity can sometimes handle! I am just beside myself excited for what’s to come! It is kind of ironic that I head out today for my very first blogging design conference – my mind is going to be blown!
Cheers to another year! (clink)
Have a HAPPY HAPPY Wednesday!