House of Earnest is Turning ONE!
Today is my very first blogiversary! Can you believe it?
I sure can’t.
Part of me feels like I’ve been blogging forever and another part of me still feels like I’ve just skimmed the surface of all I want to do an accomplish here! I have so many exciting plans and goals for year TWO:
- Improve my photography (and consequently my photographic documentation that I post)
- Start a couple of regular column-style posts (one is coming tomorrow!)
- Learn photoshop (got it for my birthday last week, so now I’m ready to learn!)
- Post more fun DIYs (and get one in print!)
- Post more original ideas and content that you won’t see splashed across every other part of the internet
- Get more reader interaction going on
- Tweak and refine my branding, graphics, and site design.
- Collaborate with some other bloggers to increase the variety and voice of the blog
- Secure some amazing sponsors!
So that’s all I can think of at this moment, but there are always about a billion goals swimming around in my brain. I dream way bigger than my mental capacity can sometimes handle! I am just beside myself excited for what’s to come! It is kind of ironic that I head out today for my very first blogging design conference – my mind is going to be blown!
Cheers to another year! (clink)
Have a HAPPY HAPPY Wednesday!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.