Last Updated: July 21, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- Direct interactions: We collect personal data when you purchase a product, create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us.
- Automated technologies: We collect technical data when you browse our website. This can include your IP address, browser type, device information, and cookies.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To provide you with information about our products and services
- To improve our website and personalize your experience
- To respond to your customer service requests
3. Disclosure Of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users.
4. Data Security
We adopt appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
7. Contact Us