Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Uppsala Glacier №SL1324 Ready to Hang Canvas Print
Canvas art arrives ready to hang, with hanging accessories included and no additional framing required. Every canvas print is hand-crafted, made on-demand at our workshop and expertly stretched around 100% North American Pine wood stretcher bars. We only use industry leading archival UltraChrome® Giclée inks to achieve the most vivid and high-definition prints possible.
We use museum quality canvases to achieve archival grade wall art for your home. This gallery wrapped canvas is stretched on durable pinewood framework with 1,5"(4cm) depth. We deliver this product wrapped en stretched, ready to hang!
Unbox -> Hang -> Enjoy!
General Information about our products:
- Premium 100% Natural Cotton Canvas
- 380 GSM, 18 mill Canvas
- Genuine Archival PIGMENT Ink (Produced to last over 100 years)
- UV-protective coating
- Tight stretched and folded corners by hand
- Mirrored edges
- Stretched on a polished 1,5"(4cm) pinewood framework
- Ready to hang with hanging hardware on the back
- Professionally Handmade with Care!
Handling and Shipping Info:
After printing and stretching canvas on pinewood framework, we will carefully pack your product in bubble plastic and carton.
We ship as fast as possible! We usually take one to two days to complete your order.
Track and Trace will be provided.We ship worldwide without any exceptions!
If you have any questions - don't hesitate to send me a convo, I usually reply quite fast ;) I am open for price discussion on custom orders.
- DHL Express: 1-5 Business Days GUARANTEE : $20 USD
* Tracking number will be provided once your purchase is picked up by the courier.
Ready to ship in
1 - 3 business days
Secure Payment options
Paypal keeps your payment information secure. We never receive your credit card information.
Frequently asked questions
All sizing info displayed in our shop is for the entire artwork (All panels combined without spacing in between)
How is my order packaged?
In order to enable your goods to reach you undamaged, we only use high-quality special packaging for our products. Our canvas print panel products are, for example, are furnished with an extra layer of edge protection, so that the corners are not damaged in transit. Most of our products are also wrapped in a firm air cushion foil.
How good is the print quality?
Your photo is printed on valuable artist's canvas with special HP Latex ® colours, which are guaranteed to be fade-resistant for 70 years. This results in brilliant colours and enables the rendering of the finest details in the corresponding template.
How is the canvas fixed to the frame?
The canvas is stretched onto the stretcher frame and clipped onto the rear side of it. This means that the image content is pulled over the edges so that the image can be hung up without a frame.
My delivery address is incorrect or has changed. What do I need to do?
Please contact us ASAP for the change of shipment address. We cannot change the address after your order has been shipped.
My delivered image is faulty or damaged - what can I do?
In order to be able to get an idea of the deficiency, it is sufficient to take one or two digital photos of the article being about which you are making a complaint, and to send them along with your order number and a short description of the deficiency by e-mail. As soon as we receive the photos, and have received a response from our production department for this, we inform you of whether and how we can help you further.
- Canvas prints are made to be hung inside a temperature controlled environment.
- Never hang your canvas prints outside, in areas of high humidity, or near any heat source.
- Please make sure that you clean your hands before handling any canvas prints.
- Do not place anything on top of the canvas or lay your canvas with the front facing down.
- Never use any chemical cleaners to clean your canvas prints.
We will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information:
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
As a company with multiple warehouses worldwide, we aim to minimize the impact of import duties on our customers whenever possible. Depending on the destination of the order, we carefully choose which warehouse to ship from to avoid or reduce the risk of import duties being imposed. This allows us to provide competitive prices and a hassle-free experience for our customers while ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations. By strategically managing our global inventory and logistics, we strive to deliver high-quality products to our customers while minimizing costs and risks.
- USA - no additional duties upon receipt.
- EUROPE - no additional duties upon receipt.
- Canada - no additional duties upon receipt.
- Australia - no additional duties upon receipt.
For all other countries not listed above, check import taxes through the link below: